At Harrity & Harrity, we look for the best of the best for every position. If you love making clients happy, are a great teammate, have a positive attitude, have an eye for detail, and love learning and winning, we’re the team for you.
Interested in learning more about life at Harrity? Join our next career information session!
Associate Patent Drafting Attorney
Harrity & Harrity, LLP is looking for remote or local patent professionals to prepare patent applications for leading global technology companies, including numerous Patent 300® companies.
Who you are:
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a technical degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, or equivalent fields
- You have 3+ years of recent preparation or prosecution experience (former Patent Examiner experience is a plus)
- You have experience in patent prosecution for any of of the following technology areas: software, telecommunications, 3D printing, aerospace, automotive technology, biometrics, blockchain, business methods, clean technology, consumer electronics/products, digital media, e-commerce, electrical & computer technology, financial & business services, industrial manufacturing, IoT, lasers, magnetics, medical devices, networking technology, optics, robotics, semiconductors, sensors, virtual/augmented reality, unmanned aerial systems, wireless networks
- Experience in either 4G/5G networks or semiconductor technologies are a HUGE PLUS
- You can get going quickly with minimal training
- You have a great eye for detail
- You love winning
- You are a great teammate
- You love making clients happy
- You have a positive attitude
- You love learning
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line ASSOCIATE PATENT ATTORNEY POSITION.
Harrity & Harrity has been named Vault’s 2021 Best Midsize Law Firm to work for. Harrity additionally topped the categories of associate and partner relations, diversity, firm culture, hours, satisfaction, and technology and innovation, while sharing the top spot for quality of work.
- Life/Work balance – work where you want, when you want, and how much you want
- Ample, steady preparation and prosecution work from a mix of leading electrical and mechanical technology companies
- Excellent compensation package that is production-based, and includes comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for client counseling through direct client interaction, as all clients are firm clients
- Opportunity for career growth/development including training in business development and client management
- Innovative firm culture including cutting edge technology, collaborative work environment, and dedicated support team
We are committed to equal opportunity hiring practices. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.