Preparing High Quality Patent Applications
Our firm specializes in drafting high quality patent applications in electrical and mechanical technologies. Since 1999, our firm has drafted thousands of patent applications, and through the use of our second attorney review process and our uniform writing style we ensure high quality patent applications.
Litigation-focused Patent Preparation
Our attorneys take a litigation-focused approach to preparing patent applications. We draft specifications and claims in light of all relevant case law.
Our patent preparation practice includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Preparing and Filing US Utility Patent Applications
- Preparing and Filing US Provisional Patent Applications
- Preparing and Filing PCT Patent Applications
- Preparing and Filing US Design Patent Applications
- Converting and Filing US Provisional Patent Applications
- Preparing and Filing National Phase Patent Applications
- Invention Mining
USPTO Patent Examiner Experience
100% of our Partners are former USPTO Patent Examiners, as well as, a large number of our associates. This experience informs our practice and provides our entire team with insider knowledge of the inner workings at the USPTO.
Advanced Patent Analytics
Our team of attorneys utilize the most advanced patent analytics to provide superior patent prosecution services.
Our patent prosecution practice includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Preparing and Filing Responses/Amendments to USPTO Office Actions
- Preparing Responses/Amendments to Foreign Office Actions
- Conducting In-person Examiner Interviews
- Preparing and Filing Continuation, Divisional, and Continuation-in-Part Applications
- Preparing and Filing Information Disclosure Statement
- Preparing and Filing Responses to Restriction Requirements
- Preparing and Filing Appeal Brief and Reply Brief
- Preparing, Filing, and Prosecuting Reissue Applications