Eli Mazour‘s Clause 8 Podcast, The Voice of IP, has returned for Season 2, featuring all new exclusive interviews with the intellectual property community’s biggest names.
If you’re keen to follow in Andrei Iancu’s footsteps, to be a future director of the USPTO, or to find out how to communicate with the new director, check out this latest episode of the Clause 8 podcast.
On the episode:
- From communist Romania to USPTO
- How the IP system has dealt with the pandemic
- How patent policy develops in an administration
- The two jobs of the PTO director
- The best way to communicate with a USPTO Director
- Response to those who think Iancu did too much, too quickly
- What makes employees successful at the USPTO
- Andrei’s advice to younger patent attorneys
You can subscribe and listen to the full episode on your favorite podcasting app and learn more at voiceofIP.com. New episodes will drop every Tuesday!
Image Rights: Alexandria, VA – January 5, 2018: Portrait of Andrei Iancu, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). (Photo by Jay Premack/USPTO)