Best Practices for Patent Quality
Webinar Hosted by Patent Bots and Harrity & Harrity, LLP
Join leading patent attorneys from Harrity & Harrity (Elaine Spector), McDermott Will & Emory (Bernie Codd), Holland & Hart (Michael Drapkin), and Patent Bots (Jeff O’Neill) as they explore best practices in the processes, tools, and metrics underlying higher patent quality.
Questions covered in this webinar include:
- What are you doing at your firm to ensure that your clients are getting a high-quality work product?
- What is the metric that you use to gauge quality?
- Are you tracking anything relating to quality on an individual attorney basis?
- What tools do you use in relation to quality?
- Are your quality processes today the same as they were 5 years ago and if not, how have they changed?
- When do you use tools like PatentBots, Patent Draftr, ClaimMaster, and Patent Optimizer?
- How are you using examiner analytics in patent prosecution to improve quality?
- Whose work is reviewed and who is reviewing it?
- Are all clients work reviewed and if not why not?
To see more tips for achieving patent quality, visit our Practical Patents page.